EDCC Social Media Policy
We hope you enjoy EDCC’s social media platforms and we encourage everyone to Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The rules of the EDCC online community are:
- We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions and encourage constructive dialogue among members of this group.
- While we moderate our social channels, we do hope to create a community with you that is built on respect with a culture of self-moderation.
- Please do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, discriminate or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy) of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- We do not allow solicitation or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- Do not upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights.
- Do not upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operations of another's computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.